Terms & Conditions
When you book our services, you agree to the following customer etiquette:
What we won’t do:
- We will not clean up any biohazardous material.
- We will not clean up any litter boxes or animal litter.
- We will not vacuum any insects with our equipment.
- We will not engage in any work hazard requests.
- We will not use high ladders (we do not have workers’ compensation coverage for this).
- We will not do yard work.
- We will take not out the garbage (unless it is taken out during the job).
- We will not lift oversized pieces of furniture.
- We will not stay after the bill is finalized and/or paid.
- We will not be responsible for the mess in your home. (If given the proper time, it can be pristine. If not given the proper amount of time, we will not be responsible for the mess.)
- We will not do ironing.
- We will not pull out washers and dryers.
- We will not clean any wall-mounted floating pictures or shelves, nor take responsibility for such items.
What we will do:
- We ensure satisfaction.
- We always show up.
- We hire excellent, premium staff.
- We ensure sanitation.
- We ensure there isn’t any cross-contamination.
- We include supplies; however, we encourage you to use yours, as it provides you with no contamination regarding supplies that have been used elsewhere previously.
- We ensure value for your money.
- We strive to maintain long-term friendships with our clients.
- We offer a manager at every job.
- We offer excellent time-management services.
- We provide identification when our staff arrives.
- We offer privacy and safety for our clients.
- We offer personalized cleanings.
To ensure high-quality customer service, please provide payment a half hour before we complete, unless other arrangements have been made. Failure to pay on time will result in delayed billing where you will be responsible for our hourly wage, per staff, until you arrive. Overtime charges can also apply. You also have the option of prepaying to avoid late charges.
Soliciting Our Staff
At Ashley Maids, we strive to ensure quality staff. If our clients solicit our staff to work privately for them, the client is responsible for a $2500.00 retraining fee and revenue loss. This ensures that Ashley Maids continues to offer our clients premium, steady and reliable services, keeping in turn our rates competitive.
- Payment is due immediately.
- Please give 24-hour notice to cancel.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are home sick.
- Please do not estimate the job for us. We require a certain amount of time to provide excellent services. Our staff is trained to provide you with a quote. If we feel we cannot complete the job in your required time frame, we reserve the right to refuse service. We try our best to let you know ahead of time, but it can be hard to exactly gauge as our billing is by the hour.
- We are here to enhance your life, free up your time and make your life more comfortable. Please let us know your expectations and requirements as to ensure your long-term happiness.
- We hope that by using Ashley Maids, you receive piece of mind knowing your home will be in pristine condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
We are here to make you happy!